Saturday, March 13, 2010

About Sayward

Hi! My name is Sayward and I've been holding juice fasting retreats during the winters for the last seven years, mainly in Palm Springs, California. I've watched many, many people improve their health situation through a simple, organic one week juice fast, and now I'm ready for Sabbatical. I have no idea how long I'm taking off, but I'm inclined to think it may be awhile. My thought is to start checking off my Bucket List, part of which is below.



1. Hike most of the Pacific Crest Trail, mainly the northern half (northern CA, OR, WA & CA).

2. Visit the world's most amazing ancient man-made structures, such as the Great Wall of China, Stonehenge, and the Pyramids. (including many more not listed here).

3. Scuba dive Shark's Bay off Western Australia, as well as many other renowned dive locations.

4. Squish grapes with my toes in a French or Italian or Argentinian winery.

5. Learn as much about various culture's health - what they're doing that keeps them healthy, and what they're doing that appears to be hurting their health - and share that on this blog.



I just recently returned from two weeks in Ecuador, and kept a journal of my adventures which I'll share next. Thanks for reading - hope you enjoy the ride as much as I am. Say